“Tu Can Play” Valentine’s Day Photo Contest 2016
Reasons to get a “Tu Can Play” T-shirt:
- Roses are boring. Chocolates are dull. Dump those plain gifts this Valentine’s Day.
- One shirt alone may seem “half-hearted,” and yet it’s everything *but* when you wear it together with a partner in crime. Two people wearing matching designs means they get to create a visible heart — great excuse for lovebirds to get snugly close to each other. Or friends, friends have every right to do that too.
- These T-shirts won’t wilt like roses or get consumed like chocolates, so they make durable Valentine’s gifts. (As of now, they are unfortunately not made of edible fabrics.)
- T-shirt owners are qualified to participate in the photo contest.
How to play the game:
- Buy one shirt for yourself and one for him/her/them.
- Form a visible heart with your partner in crime. (You may have to use your imagination a little here.)
- Take pictures. Take loads of them.
- Enjoy the shindig!
Get your shirts now to make sure they arrive in time for Valentine’s.
How to enter the contest:
- Upload your best shot on Instagram.
- Credit the models (most likely yourselves), as well as the photographer — you will see why in a bit.
- Tag the photo with: #bubbobar and #tucanplay
- Cross your fingers until you feel good about your submission.
- First: Fitbits (not one but TWO of them), and negotiation of modeling & photographer contracts — that’s why it’s important we know who you all are on Instagram.
- Honorable mentions: Get featured on our digital magazine and throughout our social networks.
- Prizes may be updated (read: upgraded) periodically so check back often.
- Level of creativity
- Photographic quality, e.g. good focus, composition, lighting, etc.
- February 22, 2016 (Early submissions will “wow” us more)
Who can play at that game again? “Tu” can!
Happy Valentine’s! And have fun posing! ;)